Business analysis is a topic of growing importance to projects and programs. The industry understand the importance of this as practitioners embrace business analysis as a technique for uncovering business needs, managing requirements and providing effective solutions to business problems.
The PMI-PBA® certification training program will provide you the required skills and knowledge required in business analysis and equip you with the BA concepts, tools, processes and techniques to enhance success of a project and enable you to work more effectively with stakeholders to define requirements and moulding projects outcome to deliver the expected benefits.
Our PMI PBA® program is designed, created and thought by industry experts in business analysis who hold multiple certifications with decades of hands on working experience. Our trainers will equip you to gain the skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in your roles based on real world example and help you pass your certification exam on 1st try.
- Increase your confidence and gain the skills and knowledge required to be an effective results driven business analysis professional.
- Learn the concepts, principles, processes, tools and techniques used by industry experts in the field of business analysis and use them effectively at your work place.
- Our course is designed, created and thought by experts in the industry who hold decades of experience in the field of business analysis and well understand its best practises.
- Small class room environment with a lot of practical and real world examples and hundreds of sample exam questions that keep you engaged and aid in retention and learning.
- One of the most recognised and sought out credentials in the market place for business analysts.
- Recognition of your competence in the field from peers and management
- Follow established standards that are outlined in the PMI® Professional in Business Analysis Handbook.
- Be able to confidently sit and pass the PMI-PBA® exam on 1st attempt
- Those who wish to learn how to carry out Business Analysis activities effectively and obtain PMI-PBA® Credential
- Any professional who is playing any form of Analysis role in their day-to-day work environments (including IT business analysts, product managers, financial analysts, market analysts, etc.) to become better in their role and be recognised.
Introduction to Business Analysis
- What is Business Analysis?
- Role of a BA
- Types of Requirements
- Stakeholders and Stakeholder Analysis
- Skills and Expertise for BA
- Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® Code of Ethics
- Identify business problem or opportunity
- Assess the current state of the organization
- Recommend actions to address business need
- Create a business case
Business Analysis Planning
- Create BA Plan
- Plan the Business Analysis Work
The Requirement Elicitation and Analysis
- Plan for elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Document Output from Elicitation Activities
- Analyse Requirements
- Model and Refine Requirements
- Document the Solution Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Resolve the Requirement Related Conflicts
Traceability and Monitoring
- Relationships and Dependencies
- Approving Requirements
- Baselining Requirements
- Monitoring Requirements
- Managing Changes to Requirements
- Plan for Evaluation
- Determine What to Evaluate
- Validating Solution Results
- Evaluate Acceptance Criteria
- Obtain Sign Off
- Evaluate Long Term Performance
- Vendor Solution Evaluations (Including RFI / RFP / RFQ process)
- Degree / Diploma or global equivalent, 7500 hours (5 years) working as a BA Practitioner.
- 2000 hours of working in project teams
- 35 classroom contact hours
- Duration: 35 hours
- Course Fee: 32,000 LKR per participant
- The PMI-PBA® exam is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions that have to be answered in 4 hours. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pre-test questions and do not affect the score. All questions are randomly distributed throughout the exam. A pass/fail result score is generated based on your overall performance on the examination, and the passing score is determined by subject matter experts from across the globe.Review PMI-PBA® Handbook and PMI-PBA® course outline for more information of examination, application process and eligibility criteria. (Recommended to review prior to taking this course).